Who is SoLwork?
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to Solwork’s private email. These submissions are kept for customer service purposes and to conduct business. They are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
- Jetpack Protect – this plugin is used to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect names and email addresses from users who opt-in to our mailing list. This information is used for marketing purposes. Users may unsubscribe (opt out) from our mailing list at any time.
This website uses Google Analytics for performance monitoring:
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics
Who we share your data with
Some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Here are the services we use:
- Mail Chimp – we store our client contact details who have opted-in for email newsletters. Users can opt-out of these at any time.
- PayPal – we use Paypal as our payment processor. During checkout, a client will provide login information and credit card info. This information is processed directly within this gateway payment and we do not save it on our sites.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you have registered for a SoLwork course online, your contact information can be accessed by:
- Our website administrator
- SoLwork staff
NO payment information is collected or stored by this website. All payment transactions are handled by our third-party provider, PayPal.
How long we retain your data
When you submit a message through the contact form or register for a class, your contact information is retained until (if) you tell us to delete it.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We utilize a third-party payment processor, PayPal, to process all payments. No payment information is collected or stored by this website.
In case of a data breach of solwork.com, SoLwork will immediately notify users whose contact information may have been exposed.
What rights you have over your data
If you have sent messages or registered for a class, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please use the form on our contact page to request review or removal of your contact information.